Youth for Christ ministry in Argentina is still in the pioneer stage. This means key contacts have been identified, a ministry plan is in place and ministry has commenced. However a formal structure may not be finalized.
- Pioneer Nation
Stories from Argentina
- 2 Feb | 5:13 pmA three day camping and bicycling adventure in Argentina bonds youth and their families while teaching cooperation and endurance. »
Breaking News from Argentina
- 22 Jan | 6:00 amThree fine pinot noirs from Chile and ArgentinaThe GuardianBodega Chacra Barda Pinot Noir, Patagonia, Argentina 2014 (£18.95, Lea & Sandeman) Argentina hasn't quite the range of pinot producers you find in Chile, but it does have a serious rival to Errázuriz for the best pinot estate in South America. The ...
- 21 Jan | 11:03 pmSaudi Arabia - ArgentinaEurosport.comWorld Championship – Follow the Handball match between Saudi Arabia and Argentina live with Eurosport. The match starts at 16:00 on 22 January 2017. Our live coverage lets you follow all the key moments as they happen. Have your say by voting on who ...and more »
- 20 Jan | 3:57 pmRTCIA planned to hand Falklands to Argentina & airlift islanders to ...RTSecret CIA documents show the US had plans to either give the Falkland Islands to Argentina and repatriate the islanders to Scotland or allow them become ...REVEALED: Secret plot to give Falklands to ARGENTINA & send ...Express.co.ukCIA's secret plan to give the Falklands to Argentina | Daily Mail OnlineDaily MailCIA 1982 plan to hand Falklands to Argentina and relocate Islanders in ScotlandMercoPressall 5 news articles »
- 20 Jan | 3:10 pmFinancial TimesSoyabean price catapulted higher as rains hit ArgentinaFinancial TimesArgentina is the world's largest exporter of soyabean meal, an important livestock feed ingredient, as well as a leading soyabean producer. This year's rains follow last year's flooding, which triggered a sharp decline in the country's production and a ...
- 20 Jan | 10:26 amCNBCTrump is a challenge for emerging economies: Central Bank of ...CNBCFederico Sturzenegger, the chairman of the Central Bank of Argentina, told CNBC that both the fiscal stimulus and the protectionist policy that the president-elect ...and more »