Youth for Christ ministry in Argentina is still in the pioneer stage. This means key contacts have been identified, a ministry plan is in place and ministry has commenced. However a formal structure may not be finalized.
- Pioneer Nation
Stories from Argentina
- 2 Feb | 5:13 pmA three day camping and bicycling adventure in Argentina bonds youth and their families while teaching cooperation and endurance. »
Breaking News from Argentina
- 5 Aug | 3:04 pmCommon Dreams (press release)US to Give Argentina Files on American Role in 'Horror' of Military DictatorshipCommon Dreams (press release)The move comes amid warming relations between the U.S. and Argentina, which elected neoliberal businessman Mauricio Macri as president in November, signaling a rightward shift for the country. President Barack Obama announced in March that the U.S. ...
- 5 Aug | 12:12 pmESPN FCMessi must make Argentina choice - IniestaESPN FCMessi made the shock decision to retire from international football following the penalty shootout loss to Chile in this summer's Copa America final, Argentina's third successive defeat in a major tournament final. New national coach Edgardo Bauza has ...Iniesta expects Messi to hold Argentina talksFourFourTwo USA (blog)Argentina press: Lionel Messi to reverse international retirementEurosport.comMessi keen to discuss Argentina future with BauzaGoal.com90min -Daily Post Nigeria -Pundit Arenaall 53 news articles »
- 5 Aug | 11:32 amRTUS offers Argentina declassified docs on own role in military dictatorship in 1970s-80sRTPresident Barack Obama's visit to Argentina in March was perceived by many of the local population as provocative, as it coincided with the 40th anniversary of the military coup, which ended with a seven-year of reign of terror in the country and was ...US to give Argentina declassified papers on America's role in military dictatorshipThe GuardianArgentina on track for inclusion into expedited entry into the USBuenos Aires HeraldThe New and Improved Argentina Is Still a Tricky Place to InvestBloombergReuters -TODAYonlineall 61 news articles »
- 5 Aug | 4:20 amBusiness InsiderU.S. asks Argentina to be patient with economy under MacriBusiness InsiderBUENOS AIRES (Reuters) - U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry on Thursday urged Argentina to be patient with the pace of economic progress under President Mauricio Macri, who took office late last year promising an influx of investment that has yet to ...
- 5 Aug | 4:01 amGoal.comRio Olympics: Portugal beats Argentina, South Korea puts eight past FijiGoal.comSecond-half goals from Portugal guided the nation to a 2-0 win over Argentina in their Olympic football tournament opener, while South Korea put in an impressive shift against a hapless Fiji. Portugal, spurred on by the senior national team's success ...and more »